JustinBradley’s client, a mission oriented nonprofit focused on hunger relief in the Washington, DC metro area, is looking to add an Accounting Analyst to their team. This organization’s success can be seen through the support they’ve received from professional sports teams, elected officials, and even sitting presidents. The Accounting Analyst will work closely with the Senior Director of Finance supporting activities relating to budgeting, financial analysis, payroll and month-end.
- Create, implement, and monitor financial goals, objectives, and policies;
- Make recommendations based on analysis of accounting balances and activities;
- Process bi-weekly payroll and manage activities relating to the organization’s retirement administrator;
- Perform month-end close procedures around inventory, billings and preparing internal reports;
- Develop analysis, metrics and reporting for internal management, funders and board; and
- Assist management with monitoring of program and organizational performance through development of metrics and reporting scorecards.
A well-qualified candidate will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or related field;
- At least three years of financial analysis and accounting experience; and
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories