Sr. Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, one of the premier Healthcare IT Secure Records platforms in the US, is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst. You will work closely with the VP of FP&A, CFO, CEO, Operations Leaders, and all members of the senior management team to establish and execute sound processes relating to budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis.
You must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to deal effectively with all levels of management, and have an unquenchable curiosity to identify, analyze, and solve business issues. This position is high visibility and provides an opportunity for exposure to mid-senior management and advancement for a highly motivated individual.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analyze trends for key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, expenses and operations, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances
• Leads data collection and analysis required to understand sales and margin analysis, structural cost analysis, customer profitability and accounts receivable
• Drive modeling and stress testing of Sales Deal process in collaboration with Sales
• Assist in preparation of recurring reporting packages on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, focusing on key financial results, operational metrics, and performance to targets and budget
• Performs other appropriate duties, as assigned, to meet the needs of the department and the company
o Business Reviews
o Monthly Close
o AR Campaigns
o Data Integrity
o Power BI
o Asset Procurement
• BS in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or related field
• 2-6 years of experience in Financial Planning, Operational Finance, or Corporate Finance
• Ability to present results of complex analysis clearly and effectively to a wide range of stakeholders
• Demonstrates high degree of curiosity. Invest time and energy into learning.
• Extensive financial modeling, budgeting, and forecasting a plus.
• Knowledge of SQL and Power BI, or ability & interest to learn
JustinBradley is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at JustinBradley Inc.