Regional Social Services Director
JusticeWorks BehavioralCare Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FULL-TIME REGIONAL PROGRAM DIRECTOR - RICHLAND COUNTY, SC
Do you have what it takes to be part of a dynamic organization passionate about helping children & families? JusticeWorks is an employee-centered company which does ‘whatever it takes’ to achieve positive outcomes for youth and families in the juvenile justice system. Our service repertoire is always expanding and serving new populations. We provide in-home services as a way to keep children safe, enhance family functioning and keep youth out of trouble as a response to out-of- home placement options.
We are a strength-based organization looking for hardworking staff who are comfortable working both independently and as part of a team. There is extensive driving to see clients, with flexibility, and a car allowance provided. JusticeWorks YouthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FULL-TIME REGIONAL PROGRAM DIRECTOR - $1,000 STAY BONUS
Position Summary: To assist in the continued development, implementation, supervision, and management of a Regional Community Based Rehabilitative Behavioral Health Delivery System (RBHS) in order to provide comprehensive support services for children and their families who face challenges with emotional, behavioral, and social disabilities that inhibit their ability to function independently. Position requires non-traditional business hours (nights, weekends and some holidays).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage Supervisor(s) and assigned staff to ensure and enforce quality programming in accordance with local funding sources, regulatory and contract standards and JusticeWorks’ methodology.
- May carry a small caseload.
- Monitor completion of Diagnostic Assessments and other clinical information for submission to Medicaid for services.
- Interview and select appropriate candidates for a variety of positions, schedule Orientation and training needs with State-Wide Trainer.
- Monitor accuracy of new hire paperwork and adherence to standards related to new employees.
- Complete Monthly Regional Director’s report for review by the Director of Operations.
- Conduct Weekly Supervision with Clinicians and Program Supervisor (s).
- Complete annual evaluations for clinicians/ program supervisors and consult with Director of Operations for guidance and approval.
- Develop Corrective Action Plans / Performance Improvement Plans for Clinicians/Program Supervisors and consult with Director of Operations for guidance and approval.
- Review and approve all Corrective Action Plans / Performance Improvement Plans for your region.
- Address FMLA/ HR Issues with BI’s, clinicians, program supervisors, administrative assistant and Intake Staff, etc.
- Conduct Group Supervision and Staff Meetings monthly.
- Maintain record of all training, staff meetings, and group supervisions.
- Conduct field visits to observe BI’s and Clinicians and complete quality assurance (At least 10 total QA contacts per month – 2 home visits and 8 phone calls).
- Manage and track productivity for region
- Complete outpatient treatment requests with appropriate clinical information and submit to appropriate MCO for approval and billing purposes
- Monitor end dates of authorizations using authorization warning report in KalediCare every Thursday.
- Monitor that all authorizations are actively being served according to KalediCare.
- Review and approve Diagnostic Assessment and CALOCUS for clinical content and to get an idea of the clinical needs of the case for future treatment planning for the Region.
- Send Diagnostic Assessments to referring agency upon completion.
- Oversee that the FLASH spreadsheet is maintained– FLASH meeting takes place weekly at the same time each day.
- Review and audit charts (At least 10 charts per month per position).
- Review session notes for clinical content and to ensure quality and appropriateness of service delivery (at least 10% read each week).
- Complete final audit on closed charts and tracking state of chart at closure date.
- Complete validation error report each week.
- Ensure that session notes are accurate as it relates to place of service, billable units, correct services, staying within number of hours per service, same day service report.
- Keep track of service mix to ensure profitability.
- Responsible for attending PQI meetings and overseeing all PQI responsibility for the Regional Office
- Ensure progress notes are sent out once a month to referring agency.
- Ensure all filing is completed weekly.
- Schedule and attend community events.
- Attend case staffing for current and potential clients served/or to be served in the region as needed
- Ensure Regional participation on the utilization review committee.
- Travel to SC Headquarters’ office at least once a month or as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed
- Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts, including Licensed Independent Social Worker Clinical Practice (LISW-CP), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Psychologist. Individuals actively seeking independent licensure may be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in development, design, implementation, supervision, and evaluation of programs for emotionally challenged children and their families; minimum of 5 additional years providing direct counseling services to emotionally challenged children and their families.
- Such alternatives to the above as the Board many find appropriate and acceptable
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and access to a vehicle.
- Pass current, applicable clearances.
- Pass pre-employment, post-offer drug screening.
JusticeWorks BehavioralCareWhy Work Here?
Enriching the lives of youth and their families!
JusticeWorks Behavioral Care offers in home and community-based services to enhance and improve behavioral challenges and to increase health and wellbeing to children and families. These services are offered in the natural environment such as home, community, school and substitute care setting.
121 Executive Center Drive ColumbiaColumbia, SC