Quality Management Social worker Intern
Are you looking for a meaningful internship that helps children and their families through use of data analytics and Macro social work?
Do you want to learn more about how to use your degree and skills towards social justice in daily life?
If you answered yes, then JRI is looking for you!
JRI’s Quality Assurance team provides support to the many JRI programs to ensure that individuals served obtain the services and supports necessary for success in the home, school, and community. In this position you will be able to convey your passion for helping others by supporting this mission. You will use your skills to help inform the care of hundreds of clients utilizing services across the agency. You will learn quality management tools and skills that are highly effective in human services across the board. Our staff provide services in the communities where the people we serve live, utilizing strength-based and needs-driven choices, offering a team-based approach collaboration with the people we work with that is grounded in culturally competent, individualized services and the use of evidence-based practices.
- Be who you are! JRI is strongly committed to providing an inclusive, diverse and welcoming environment for our employees and the people we serve. JRI offers training and use of PPE to support safety of clients and staff.
- You will positively make a difference in the lives of children and families.
- You will have access to career opportunities post internship within a large non profit organization that providers opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- You will have access to opportunities for ongoing training, professional development and opportunities for CEUs.
- Supervision from licensed and experienced staff to provide necessary hours and clinical growth towards degree completion.
- Minimum working towards a Master’s degree or above in the mental health field (LCSW, LICSW, LMHC or LMFT).
- Good written and oral communication skills are necessary.
- Background and driving record checks will be performed.
JRI is strongly committed to providing an inclusive, diverse and welcoming environment for our employees and the people we serve. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. JRI is an equal opportunity employer.
Justice Resource InstituteNeedham Heights, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.