Loan Administration Officer
- $105,459 to $131,823 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Justice Federal Credit Union has been designated as a Best Credit Union to Work For by American Banker, for a second year in a row!
We are seeking forward-thinking, analytically minded candidates with lending and management experience, for the position of Loan Administration Officer.
The Loan Administration Officer provides the day-to-day leadership and management of the Loan Administration department. In addition, this position is responsible for a wide range of cross-functional lending-oriented initiatives to include loan portfolio management, credit risk assessments, loan reporting, quality control and process improvement.
Key Job Functions:
- Management, implementation, testing, and oversight of Loan Origination Systems (LOS’s), business intelligence, and data analytics software.
- Collaborates with Lending department management to develop process improvements which result in efficiencies, cost savings, and/or a best-in-class Member experience.
- Conducts independent quantitative and qualitative analysis of lending credit risk and portfolio management models and shares results with Lending department managers and the Chief Lending Officer (CLO).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Eight to ten years of similar or related experience, to include three to five years of management experience.
- A bachelor’s degree, or achievement of formal certifications recognized in the industry as equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
- Must be able to push, pull, or lift up to 50 lbs., as needed, and requires extended periods of sitting and/or standing and to be able to use PC, copier, scanner, fax, etc.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 12 Paid Holidays (includes Birthday)
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy (PTO)
- Medical (with HRA) / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Annual Corporate Bonus (based on organizational goals)
- Retirement Savings Plans with 6% Employer Match (fully vested on day one)
- Company-Paid Benefits Including Basic Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Financial Wellness
- And more!
Justice Federal does not provide Visa sponsorship to employees or candidates.
Compensation ranges are based on market data that enables Justice Federal Credit Union to remain competitive with other credit unions of similar asset size.
Employment offers are extended within the compensation range of the position; and are commensurate with candidate experience, knowledge, and geographic location.
Disclaimer: Justice Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on candidate experience and/or business need.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Justice Federal Credit UnionChantilly, VA
Finance and InsuranceView All Justice Federal Credit Union Jobs
Get fresh Loan Administration Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.