Chief Lending Officer (On-Site)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $213,001 to $284,002 Yearly
Justice Federal Credit Union is seeking experienced, strategic, analytic, and member driven candidates for the position of Chief Lending Officer (CLO), which reports directly to the President & CEO. The CLO directs and monitors lending operations for the entire Credit Union, through subordinate manages/supervisors, to ensure the Credit Union meets established goals and objectives with respect to lending. This position is located on site in Chantilly, VA.
The CLO develops, proposes, gains acceptance for and implements lending program policy and strategy, while ensuring the Credit Union is in compliance with all applicable lending regulations. The ability to successfully evaluate and strategize lending operations and objectives, lead multiple departments, deliver desired results in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
Successful candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
- A master's degree, or a bachelor's degree plus professional certification.
- Ten to fifteen years of similar or related experience.
- A minimum of seven years in a strategic operational capacity.
- High degree of personal integrity and drive for excellence.
- Proven ability to develop/build processes and procedures.
Executive benefits include:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Monthly Transportation Stipend
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- 12 Paid Holidays (includes Birthday)
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy (PTO)
- Corporate Bonus (based on organizational goals)
- Retirement Savings Plans with 6% Employer Match
- And more!
Justice Federal does not provide Visa sponsorship to employees or candidates.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Justice Federal Credit Union requires COVID-19 vaccinations for employees. It is the policy of the Credit Union that all employees hired after February 9, 2022, must be fully vaccinated, or partially vaccinated prior to their first day of work and must provide official documentation to the Credit Union confirming their vaccination status. If partially vaccinated, employees must be fully vaccinated and provide official documentation to the Credit Union confirming their vaccination status within their first 45 days of employment. In accordance with applicable law, the Credit Union will consider whether employees are eligible for a religious or medical accommodation to this policy on a case-by-case basis.
Justice Federal Credit Union
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?