Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Justia's (www.justia.com) mission is to advance the availability of legal resources for the benefit of society. We are especially focused on making primary legal materials and community resources free and easy to find on the Internet. The company provides Internet users with free case law, codes, regulations, legal articles and legal blog and twitter databases, as well as additional community resources. Justia works with educational, public interest and other socially focused organizations to bring legal and consumer information to the online community. Justia also provides premium website, blogging and online marketing solutions to help law firms optimize their marketing budget and provide their clients with an increased level of information and service. We are currently looking for a full-time Sales Representative to work out of our office in Walnut Creek. This position will occasionally work out of our corporate headquarters in Mountain View.
We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated Sales Representative to sell our full suite of online products and services. The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong phone presence and a natural sales instinct. The position requires careful attention to detail and the ability to build and nurture long-lasting customer relationships through exceptional customer service.
- Consistently meet, and hopefully exceed, performance goals and monthly revenue targets
- Establish strong business relationships with prospective and current clients
- Become proficient in our full suite of products and services and our selling methodologies
- Develop and cultivate both inbound and outbound leads, including cold calling
- Build and deliver accurate client proposals
- Follow up with prospects and clients in a consistent and timely manner
- Educate prospective and current clients on our products and services to ensure they understand the entire value proposition
- Maintain the highest level of customer service and eagerness to deliver outstanding client satisfaction
- Ensure lead/sales tracking systems, databases and reports are accurately maintained in a timely manner
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal groups to ensure client deliverables are of the highest quality and received with in the specified timeframe
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Prior B2B sales experience preferably selling in the legal industry and/or similar products and/or services
- Ability to develop and cultivate leads
- Demonstrated ability to master a full suite of product and service offerings
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sales acumen with a demonstratable high level of ethics and integrity
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Solid computer and typing skills, including use of Microsoft suite of products, Salesforce, MacOS, and Google/Gmail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office while constantly maintaining a friendly and positive attitude
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.