- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Justia provides the community with open and free access to the law. We strongly believe that the law belongs to all of us and that everyone should have access to the laws that touch and affect our lives. To support our free law initiatives, Justia helps law firms grow their practice by offering premium marketing solutions, including websites, premium directory placements and Google, Facebook and Microsoft advertising. Justia is headquartered in Mountain View, California and has a global operations center in Saltillo, Mexico, as well as offices in San Francisco and San Jose.
We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated Sales Representative to sell our full suite of online products and services. The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong technical aptitude, natural sales instincts, extreme attention to detail and the ability to create and nurture long lasting customer relationships by providing exceptional customer service.
- Consistently meet, and hopefully exceed, performance goals and revenue targets
- Establish strong business relationships with prospective and current clients
- Become proficient in our full suite of products and services and our selling methodologies
- Develop and cultivate both inbound and outbound leads, including cold calling
- Construct proposals ensuring accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- Follow-up with clients in a timely and consistent manner
- Educate prospective and current clients on our products and services to ensure they understand the entire value proposition
- Display a strong eagerness to deliver, and maintain, the highest level of customer service
- Ensure lead/sales tracking systems, databases and reports are accurately maintained in a timely manner
- Collaborate, and communicate, effectively with internal groups to ensure client deliverables are of the highest quality and received within the specified timeframe
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior B2B sales experience, preferably selling in the legal industry and/or similar products and/or services
- Ability to develop and cultivate leads
- Demonstrated ability to fully understand our full suite of products and services
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales acumen with a demonstratable high level of ethics and integrity
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Solid computer and typing skills including Microsoft suite of products, Salesforce, MacOS and Google/Gmail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment while constantly maintaining a friendly and positive attitude.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
JUSTIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Justia Inc.Why Work Here?
Here is your opportunity to join a successful, growing company whose team members are passionate about our mission
BusinessView all jobs at Justia Inc.