Windows Systems Support Tech - No Vx Mandate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a PC Support Tech / Road Warrior to join our team. We are looking for just the right person to handle a variety of tasks to support and improve our small business customers' Windows based systems. All while learning and growing in the technology field.
- On-site technical trouble-shooting visits to Baltimore area businesses
- Remote technical trouble-shooting for Baltimore area businesses
- In-house PC and laptop setup
- Help with and learn technical solutions using Microsoft, SonicWall, and other products
- Learn about and help support Azure Virtual Desktop solutions
- 1+ years Windows PC or laptop support, LAN, and WLAN networking experience
- You like technology “a little too much”
- You have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues on PCs and printers with little supervision
- You can and will document work inside of a professional ticketing system. This is critical.
- A cheerful "can-do" attitude and professional appearance are CRUCIAL in this customer-facing position
- Not req'd but highly valued: Microsoft 365 editions and configuration experience and/or Microsoft certs, SonicWall experience
- Learn and Grow
- Paid vacation and personal time/sick leave
- Reimbursement for miles driven to customer sites
- Reimbursement for approved training and certification tests
- We do not require a vax to work here
- We offer our customers solid solutions. We don't sell cheap solutions that result in headaches.
JustRight TechnologyWhy Work Here?
Join an easy-to-work-with, goal oriented, team offering top of the line solutions. Room for growth and training!
We are a Managed Service Provider providing small business technology consulting and support, and Microsoft Cloud and 365 solutions, to customers in the Baltimore region. We are Microsoft Silver Cloud SMB and SonicWall Silver partners.