As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be selling Valet Parking Software to Valet Parking Operators, Hotels, Malls, Airports. The position includes a base salary, commission, perks and the ability to earn over $120,000 in the first year.
THE COMPANY & CULTURE
This client is the result of combined expertise between established valet professionals and software engineers. Realizing that valet businesses have long-suffered from pen and paper ticketing systems, they set out to create valet automation software that allows valet operations to track employee performance, optimize their businesses with in-depth metrics and reporting, and provide an exceptional customer experience. They help valet operations across North America, Central America, South America, and the Middle-East to seamlessly replace old paper ticketing systems. From vehicle intake to guest payment, every step of the O-Valet experience is seamlessly connected and recorded.
- Office Location: Etobicoke
- This is a work from the office role.
- This is a combination of both Inside Sales (80%) and Outside Sales (20%) role.
As the Senior Inside Sales, you will be selling Valet Parking Software to Valet Parking Operators, Hotels, Malls and Airports. You will be calling on Director of Rooms, General Managers, Owners of SMBs of the hospitality businesses. Your typical day will be Doing demos - 25%, Followups/Closing - 25% Prospecting/Cold Calls/Qualifying - 50%.
You will be selling Valet Parking Software to Valet Parking Operators, Hotels, Malls and Airports. You will be calling on Director of Rooms, General Managers, Owners of SMBs of the hospitality businesses in the States as well as within Canada.
PRODUCT & SALES CYCLE
- You are selling a monthly subscription valued at approximately $400-$1000.
- The sales cycle from the initial call to close varies from weeks to a year.
TYPICAL DAY & DUTIES
- Hunting – Prospecting
- Cold Calling
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Base Salary: $65,000
- Uncapped Commission
- First Year OTE: $120K
- Stock Option after a year
- Standard Vehicle mileage payout
- Laptop and Cell Phone
- Company Social Events/Outings
SUPPORT & TRAINING
- On the Job
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND
- Minimum 5 years of Inside Sales/Outbound calling experiences
- 3 years of SaaS selling experiences
- Can work well in a small, result-driven, start-up environment
A Motivated go-getter, self-started Salesperson
- Post-secondary, or equivalent professional experience
- MS Office Basic
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- You enjoy prospecting, cold calling, and closing deals
- No large corporation politics, ability to grow a career
- Family/friend like environment
- Ability to have shares in the company after they meet quotas for year one
OTHER SALES JOBS
If this job is not ideal for you, please upload your resume for future considerations at https://justsalesjobs.recruiterbox.com/jobs/61ab37640cd048c4b78dc09bcbf58e04
Or visit our website to view other available sales jobs at https://justsalesjobs.ca/jobs/