Our growing company is seeking a highly organized, hard working and self-motivated Administrative Assistant to perform general office tasks. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phones promptly using good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner.
- Performs clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing.
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain organized filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment is needed.
- Perform data entry and maintain various list and spreadsheets
- Import bills into Bill.com
- Run company’s errands to post office, office supply, etc.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Decision-making: Administrative Assistants have to make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
- Communications and collaboration: must possess a team first mentality and collaborate with other personnel, management and clients on a regular basis.
- Organizational skills: Organization and prioritization are the core elements of the Administrative Assistant's responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
- Writing: Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and writing are essential to an Administrative Assistant, who must be proficient in a variety of styles, from creative to professional to technical to education and more.
- Live Out JIT Core Values: Customer First, Growth, Accountability, Team-focused, Safety, Excellence
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Previous experience with administrative duties in an office setting.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and typing speed of at least 50wpm
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our employees, customers and vendors
- Strong Attention to Detail