Customer Service Representative- $500 sign on Bonus
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $21 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Job Summary- Customer Service Specialist
Pack leaders wanted! We are JustFoodForDogs, and our passion is to help give all animals 'More life. More years. More love.' by providing them with the best diet. If you share our passion, apply to be a Customer Service Specialist today! Our most successful Customer Service Specialists are pet owners themselves who care deeply about what they feed their pets. They love talking to and establishing long-term relationships with pet parents, helping them learn how a wholesome, nutritious diet can benefit their furry family members!
· Provides customer service in a timely manner via several means which include email, telephone live chat, SMS, Video chat, social media and other communication channels
· Acts as a liaison between pet parents and management in order to enhance the overall customer experience.
· Analyzes complaints from customers and provides adequate resolutions.
· Tracks proposed resolutions and follows up with customers in a timely fashion.
· Prepares documents and reports for future reference.
· Trains peers in good customer service.
· Develops and maintains vast knowledge of pet nutrition products and services being offered.
· Conduct surveys regarding products, services, and customer service experiences.
· Communicates customer feedback to various teams—including quality, E-commerce, and marketing departments—in order to improve the overall customer experience.
· Other tasks and duties as assigned by manager
· Possesses the ability to communicate effectively in person, over the phone, live chat, email, SMS (text messaging), social media, and video chats.
· Has strong leadership skills and the ability to work with others to resolve customer complaints.
· Exhibits self-motivation, the ability to multitask and pay close attention to small details.
· Can think logically to provide answers to customer questions as well as resolutions for various issues that may arise.
· Exhibits the ability to prioritize tasks and complete them in a high-pressure environment.
· Displays the ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
· Passionate and motivated to make a difference in the health and lives of dogs and cats
· Retail or consultative experience; pet nutrition experience a plus
· Skilled at assessing needs, sharing features and benefits of products, overcoming objections, and wrapping up productive consults
· Able to help customers in one contact
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Drive to meet and exceed goals
· Empathetic to our Pet Parent’s situations
· Strongly prefer a four-year degree and require a High School Diploma or equivalent.
· 3+ years previous experience delivering excellent customer service in a call center environment
Our Core Values - TEAMwork
Transparency – From the ingredients to monthly company hosted townhall meetings; JustFoodForDogs is committed to transparency.
Evolution with Empathy – JustFoodForDogs is committed to adapting as the needs of pet’s change. We view evolution as necessary growth. We’re relentlessly dedicated pioneers of health and wellness for pets and we will never, under any circumstances, stop asking our founding question: “Is there a better way?” for pets, customers, employees & partners
Advocates for pet health – JustFoodForDogs is committed to honoring pet life through support of rescue efforts & driving positive change within the pet food industry
Mission driven decision making – We’ve made it our mission at JustFoodForDogs to improve the length and quality of life for as many pets as possible—through real food and nutrition
JUSTFOODFORDOGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JUSTFOODFORDOGS does not discriminate due to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship status, veteran or military status, age, disability, unemployment status or any other legally protected basis, and to the extent permitted by law. Qualified candidates of diverse ethnic and racial backgrounds are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.
Join us in the movement to ensure longer and healthier lives for dogs and cats. JustFoodForDogs is breaking new ground in the world of pet food! Vet-developed and recommended, we started cooking our whole food; human-grade, nutritionally balanced meals in Newport Beach in 2010 and we now have 14 locations in LA, Orange, Marin, and San Diego County with continuing growth plans. We offer best in class benefits, health, dental, vision, 401k, Pet Insurance and Employee Discounts on our food and supplements. Learn more about what we do at www.justfoodfordogs.com.
Just Food For Dogs
17851 Sky Park CirIrvine, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Just Food For Dogs
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?