Here at Just Care Holistic Services, LLC we are seeking a Licensed Professional Counselor LPC to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
All JCHS programs share a primary commitment to providing care that builds upon client strengths, responds to client concerns, and utilizes natural support systems and community resources in helping clients accomplish treatment goals. JCHS is continuously creating new programs in response to identified needs in the Greater New Orleans Community and surrounding areas.
Community Based Programs
At JCHS, we work with clients in the following ways:
· In-Home and In-School Counseling: Counseling services provided to children, adolescents, and adults in their natural environments
· Community Support Services: Services designed to assist clients in gaining skills needed to remain in their natural environments
· Family Counseling
· Parent Education
· Psychiatric Services and Medication Management
· 24-Hour Crisis Intervention
· Master's degree from an accredited university or college with a major in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, or a related human services field
· Two years’ professional experience providing services to persons with serious mental illness
· One-year supervisory experience other than supervising for licensure
· Louisiana Licensure – LPS or LCSW in good standing
· Valid state driver’s license in good standing
Candidates must be registered with their respective boards or eligible for registration