Transport Security Officer (Full-Time)
- Posted: over a month ago
TRANSPORT SECURITY OFFICER
Want to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi Holdings Inc. ”) (CSE: JUSH) (OTCQX: JUSHF), we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. Want to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi, we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest-growing jobs sector in the U.S. The Transport Security Officer ensures the safe delivery of medicated products to different clients of FBS - Virginia.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times.
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature’s Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank, The Lab, Tasteology, Nira + Medicinals and Sèche, which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely
- Ensure that all required shipping documents (manifest, invoice, etc.) are available for inspection and that appropriate paperwork accompanies shipment with delivered.
- Apply knowledge of safe driving skills in maneuvering vehicle in difficult situations, such as heavy traffic, inclement weather, and tight loading dock areas.
- Following the best practices for safety, both on the road and while loading/unloading a truck
- Communicating with dispatchers, drivers, and other team members to make deliveries
- Meeting delivery deadlines
- Performing basic truck maintenance
- Loading and unloading cargo
- Tracking shipments and deliveries
- Obtaining client or customer signatures when needed
- Immediately notify VP of Global Security/SOC in the event of a mechanical malfunction of the security or surveillance system that is anticipated to exceed a 4-hour period
- All other job duties as assigned
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
- Valid Driver’s License (required) with good driving record
- Minimum of 2 years’ delivery experience
- Travel to clients throughout State of Virginia
- Familiarity with using navigation systems
- Time management to ensure deliveries are made on schedules
- Excellent vision and hand-eye coordination to stay safe while driving
- Driving up to 12 hours per day
- Frequently sitting
- Physical ability to load and unload cargo up to 40 pounds
- Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?