Senior Customer Consultant
SENIOR CUSTOMER CONSULTANT
This is your chance to be at the forefront of leading the charge to make Jushi the standard in multi-state cannabis operations. We are seeking a Senior Customer Consultant who will partner with the Dispensary Manager and Shift Supervisors to lead the team. This role should lead by example by being the ultimate illustration of service, dedication, pace, and energy. The Senior Customer Consultant will also be primarily responsible for receiving deliveries, inputting inventory data, restocking product on the floor, and ensuring that all product remains in FIFO order. The Senior Customer Consultant should mentor, motivate, elevate, and inspire the team by keeping a positive and can-do attitude at all times.
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical-grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Follow and uphold established policies for sales and customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and strains in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge and strive to train and share that knowledge with other members of the team
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining inventory levels, ensuring an assortment of product, and communicating inventory action items with the Store Manager
- Assist Customer Consultants in the consultation of patients to ensure that the employee is empowered and informed on the right product choices by being knowledgeable about how different methods of cannabis consumption affect our patients differently
- Complete and appropriately delegate (if applicable) tasks assigned during a scheduled shift:
- Correct cash handling and discount application
- Verification of proper paperwork, documentation, and ID for customers
- Security measures and safety compliance
- Maintenance of an organized and clean store
- Support for open communication with the management team and other coworkers
- Reporting of team member issues or customer situations
- End of day daily update e-mails
- Opening and closing duties
- Work with the Management team to ensure retail store operations run smoothly, accurately, and in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations
- Lead in the onboarding and training of new Customer Consultants in partnership with the Store Manager
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred
- Experience or study emphasis in biology, medicine, horticulture, agriculture, business, management, or hospitality
- Minimum of 2 years combined dispensary, call center, retail, sales, hospitality, or customer service experience
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with web browsers, retail POS systems, and credit card processing terminals
- High-level critical thinking, attention to detail, mathematical, language, and reasoning skills
- Must be comfortable adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing fractions and decimals, and high-volume cash handling
- Ability to constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Frequent sitting and standing required
- Occasional standing/walking, reaching/working above shoulders, grasping light/fine manipulation, grasping forcefully, using a telephone, sorting/filing paperwork or parts, lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling objects that weigh up to 25 pounds
- Occasional twisting/bending/stooping/squatting/kneeling/crawling
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
- Ability to complete any needed assistance including oversight and coverage outside of the assigned region as required
- Ability to work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Powered by JazzHR
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.