Retail General Manager
Jushi Bethlehem, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
The Retail General Manager is primarily responsible for the management, maintenance, and supervision of day-to-day retail operations activity of the dispensary location. The Retail General Manager will be responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees and is accountable for all aspects of managing the retail store. The Retail General Manager will ensure all associates adhere to the company mission statement and core values while maintaining high ethical standards and professionalism.
- Meets operational expectations and maintains high product quality standards by following and upholding all of the Jushi’s policies, procedures, and security protocols
- Responsible for following Retail Operations Policy Guide to ensure consistent store operations across all retail locations of The Jushi brand; Creating brand loyalty, brand consistency, and ensuring repeat guest visits
- Interfaces with vendors, Purchaser, and Security personnel to coordinate the purchase of products, retail products in diversified markets.
- Performs tracking functions to account for inventory, ordering, accounts payable, logistics and deliveries, and sales; May assist the corporate office in analyzing data for trends
- Responsible for monitoring and using security cameras to maintain safety and security of facility; Ensuring regulatory compliance and upholding Jushi’s operations standards
- Retains thorough and comprehensive knowledge of guest services, patient benefits, potency, contaminant and homogeneity testing procedures and benefits, sales, discounts and promotions, product pricing, Jushi’s policy and procedure, regulations, HIPPA compliance, all functions of operations, and acts as a resource for all staff members
- Monitors overall retail sales and creates practical solutions to increase sales, including creation, implementation, and evaluation of promotions, discounts, and guest benefits
- Responsible for inventory control; Performing all receiving, transferring, reporting, reconciling, and inventory management functions within our software.
- Ensures cleanliness and organization of store, retail storage areas, office and store supplies, and any production areas of the facility; Oversees the stocking of retail items and supplies, and sanitization of all areas, including restrooms
- Responsible for increasing sales and profitability, by ensuring efficient operations, utilizing cost-saving measures, increasing productivity and limiting discretionary spending
- Responsible for overseeing team performance and the development, recruiting, training, and retention of high-caliber employees, including grooming staff for internal promotions and increased responsibility
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred
- Experience or study emphasis in biology, medicine, horticulture, agriculture, business, management, or hospitality
- Minimum of five years combined dispensary, call center, retail, sales, hospitality, or customer service experience
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with web browsers, retail POS systems, and credit card processing terminals.
- High-level critical thinking, attention to detail, mathematical, language, and reasoning skills
- Must be comfortable adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing fractions and decimals, and high-volume cash handling
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Frequently sitting
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays; May be requested to work additional time, as business demands require
- An environment with moderate to loud noise level
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
Powered by JazzHR