Mid-size firm in St. Louis, Missouri seeking a legal administrative assistant. We are looking for candidates that are well organized, detail oriented, have excellent writing and communication skills, can prepare documents from dictation, are able to handle multiple projects in a fast---paced environment and work well in a team-based environment. The ideal candidate must be professional, personable and organized.
Additional duties will include organizing, maintaining, and closing client files; and developing, organizing and maintaining databases and files on various legal subjects.
- Strong ability to be well organized in order to manage and prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Ability to type 60 wpm
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a law firm preferred
- Ability to work well with people at all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is required
- Experience in an employment law setting would be a plus
If you are interested please submit your resume for immediate consideration.