Top plaintiffs firm seeks an experienced trial attorney for large-exposure, complex litigation. Responsibilities include supervising a trial team of attorneys and staff; conducting all aspects of pre-trial and trial preparation; taking and defending witness and expert depositions; and taking lead in court hearings and conferences.
- Juris Doctor and a member in good standing of the Missouri State Bar
- 5-7 years litigation experience
- Some deposition experience highly preferred
- Ability to work well on a team of attorneys, paralegals, and administrative staff
- Must be a self-starter who displays attention to detail
Compensation based on experience.