Sr. Specialist Learning and Development
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Conduct needs assessment to help determine gaps and build appropriate development solution
- Develop, deliver, and measure programs and curriculum that enhance critical skills and capabilities for our managers and team members
- Build development curriculum to address the needs of the target audience ranging from individual contributors to managers.
- Assess current offerings to determine opportunities for improvement, scale, and efficiency with the goal of building enterprise programs that cater to the company’s needs
- Build marketing and communication plans for all development initiatives throughout the organization.
- Establish benchmarks and evaluation strategies to measure the effectiveness of Learning and Development programs and evolve programs based on the changes in priorities
- Evaluate and drive the integration of learning technology into our Learning and Development offerings with the goal of enhancing value and improving efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to build strong and open working relationships
- Use talent metrics and analytics to drive richer discussions and data-driven decisions
- 8+ years of experience in Learning & Development and/or related areas of Human Resources.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in developing and delivering learning programs and initiatives
- An effective facilitator
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, planning, and execution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively present to senior leaders
- Proven ability to be effective in a changing environment
- Able to influence and achieve alignment across a range of different opinions and interests.
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage end-to-end projects as well as multiple priorities at the same time.
- Experience working in a global company, capability to work collaboratively within a global virtual team.
- Experience working with LMS/Learning technology.
Juno Search Partners - Open Positions
EducationView all jobs at Juno Search Partners - Open Positions