Senior Graphic Designer
Juno Search Partners - Open Positions Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Monitors the work of the Jr. Designer and provides individual training as needed.
- Oversee the production processes and assures the timelines of projects being performed by the Jr. Designer
- Provide creative strategy, graphic layout and design coordination of print production with internal and external production personnel
- Utilizes all aspects of Mac desktop publishing, including Quark Xpress, Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphics software to create layout and design that meets quality, deadline and budgetary needs of our customers
- Provides work direction and training for Jr. Designer assuring timelines of projects and quality reviews
- Monitors the production schedules of Jr. Designer and oversee performance levels to give input during performance reviews
- Works in conjunction with internal copywriters to create comprehensive layouts through final printed product
- Determines which freelance illustrators, photographers, printers and other external sources are to be used for production purposes
- Advertising experience is preferred, specifically conceptualizing and storyboarding commercials.
- Print experience preferred.