Contract Project Manager - Marketing
Juno Search Partners - Open Positions
Saint Louis, MO
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a software company in St. Louis, Missouri, is looking for a Contract Project Manager to join their Marketing team. As a Contract Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing enterprise-level website relaunch. You will coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to create exceptional customer experiences while delivering on time and on budget. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational and problem-solving skills, and a passion for applying their expertise to help companies take the next step in their digital transformation.
- Overall accountability for project (website launch) profitability and timeline
- Perform project management for a website relaunch, including, planning, the definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis & management, status reports, problem reporting & management, follow up.
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan and track activities against plan providing regular, accurate, and timely reports.
- Participate in functional and technical working groups and progress meetings.
- Ensure delivery of projects on time, within the scope, and within budget; successfully manage any changes that may arise. Manage and minimize the potential risks of the projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Use established processes for the management of the projects.
- Effectively coordinate the project team (including external stakeholders) ensuring that team members are motivated while providing direction and support.
- Facilitate and assist with meetings related to all aspects of the project life cycle.
- Minimum of 5 years of working in a technology focused delivery environment, with the experience across enterprise level software implementation projects (eCommerce, ERP, CRM or similar)
- Proven experience in managing teams of 10+ people and in working cross functionally across an organization
- Ability to prioritize and manage the expectations of a diverse customer base
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think outside the box while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
- Strong knowledge of project management and development toolsets
- Strong negotiation skills
Juno Search Partners - Open PositionsSaint Louis, MO
USAView All Juno Search Partners - Open Positions Jobs
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.