Chief People Officer
Juno Search Partners - Open Positions Morristown, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Chief People Officer is responsible for the development and execution of a value-adding human capital strategy. A key member of the Executive Team, the CPO oversees all aspects of people operations – including but not limited to talent acquisition and retention, total rewards, talent management, learning and development and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, and direct the organization’s HR Strategy
- Participate in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people
- Translate the organization’s strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans
- Establish the governance infrastructure to execute on all aspects of HR enterprise wide including Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Talent Management, and Learning and Development
- Lead development of processes, communication, and culture that embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion as a critical element of our business strategy that enables us to attract and retain great talent and understand and anticipate the needs of customers and teammates
- Establish a trusted working relationship with the board for key talent development, succession plans, and development of a holistic compensation strategy
- Develop progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance and to provide programs which utilize an employee and company partnership for the short and long-range health and welfare protection of the employees
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets
- Ensures compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and ensure accountability for human resources policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation. In particular, manage the human resource information systems database and necessary reports for critical analyses of the HR function and the people resources of the corporation
- Coordinate activities, programs and strategic HR plans throughout the corporation. Provide technical advice and knowledge to others within the human resources discipline
- Manage the budget and other financial measures of the Human Resources Department
- Continue improving the programs, policies, practices, and processes associated with meeting the strategic and operational people issues of the organization. Establish credibility throughout the organization with management and the employees in order to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues
- Manage any HR-related due diligence processes with respect to acquisitions; oversee integrations of same
- Evaluation of the human resource division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) for individuals
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred. SHRM certification, a plus.
- 15+ years of proven leadership in the HR field
- Successful track record contributing to the senior management team, with exceptional communication skills, as well as exposure as a HR specialist or generalist to a public or PE-backed Board or Compensation Committee.
- Experience operating at national/regional scale
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative, global environment, with a track record of accomplishment with measurable business impact.
- Excellent leadership skills including; superior communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building.
- HR Leadership Experience with Excellent Success at companies where HR is a strategic business partner.
- Experience serving as a CHRO is strongly preferred. Individuals who have held sizable divisional/number-two roles will be considered on a limited basis, assuming they have operated at a global scale and ideally have had board exposure.
- Experience and capability in quantifying the components and results of the HR function, and developing metrics that help define and improve the services provided by the HR team.
- Familiar with the critical talent dynamics in industries such as healthcare and retail experience preferred. High proficiency in talent systems, technology and tools.
- Track record of success leading the Human Resources function for a geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex human-resource-related documents
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues and/or potential concerns
- Must be energetic, forward-thinking, creative, with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image
- Requires strategic thinking and acumen, domain expertise, analytical ability, good judgment, strong operational focus
- Ability to share information and expectations as a trusted colleague who is willing to engage as a thought leader and mentor
- Must be an excellent facilitator who is experienced in resolving conflicts between different parties
- A confident decision-maker who is capable and has the experience and leadership courage required to make tough business decisions
- Action-oriented self-starter, with the ability to operate with a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality
- Must be skilled at delegation, follow-up, and team building
- Must possess excellent communication (verbal and written), organization, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and SharePoint and be able to develop comprehensive reports and analyses
Juno Search Partners - Open Positions
BusinessView all jobs at Juno Search Partners - Open Positions