Physician Assistant, Part Time or Per Diem
- April 10, 2023
- $65 to $80 Hourly
- Per Diem
Juno Medical is an entirely new kind of doctor's office. We provide a one-stop solution for you and your family's everyday care needs that features exceptional hospitality, modern technology, and transparent prices that won't break the bank.
Juno brings the best of high-quality pediatrics, adult primary care, women's health, and same-day care under one roof - with labs, imaging, and wellness also on-site.
You will join an exceptionally talented team that's on a mission to create a healthier world. We believe Juno can make healthcare more convenient, connected, and effective by combining the best technology and design with the highest quality care.
We're looking for an exceptional Physician Assistant to join the team at our Brooklyn location in NYC on a part-time or per diem basis. You'll be a critical part of the care team at Juno and practice alongside a talented group of clinicians who believe everyone deserves great care.
As a Physician Assistant, you will:
- Work with our team of other advanced practice clinicians, care assistants, and ancillary staff
- Serve as an advanced practice clinician promoting the health of our patients and practicing medicine under the supervision of our physicians
- Examine, diagnose and decide treatment for patients of all ages including analyzing diagnostic imaging and lab results, writing prescriptions, and ordering various forms of therapy
- Utilize POC testing and onsite labs/imaging during the patient encounter
- Perform procedures such as I&Ds, splinting, suturing, and inserting IVs
- At least 2 years experience working as a Physician Assistant with at least some experience in an outpatient facility (Family Medicine, Urgent Care or ER setting)
- Graduate from accredited PA program and trained to see all ages
- New York State License
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration (within 6 months of start date)
- BLS certification
- You are comfortable using a variety of computer systems and have broad knowledge of electronic health record systems
- Ability to effectively partner, communicate, and support different groups of people including our internal teams of physicians, operations, and technology experts, as well as our patients and community members
- Experience at a venture-backed startup is a plus
Juno Medical is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to building the most inclusive culture for exceptionally talented people. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
AddressNew York, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at Juno Medical
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?