We are seeking a QMAP to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patient
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
Juniper Village at Aurora
Why Work Here?Juniper Communities is dedicated to nurturing the Spirit of Life in each individual whose life we touch so that we may all live fully throughout all seasons of life. We do this by encouraging and active body, an engaged mind, and a fulfilled spirit! Juniper Communities owns and operates Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Communities in four regions across the country. The company's operations are designed and managed to provide the finest quality personal service and exceptional care to foster healthy and independent lives for those who live and work in our communities. The company's team of experienced committed individuals is deeply committed to achieving the company's mission and balancing quality in service, program, and environment with financial stability and prosperity.
Juniper has lots of opportunities for advancement and career mobility. This is an excellent way to gain experience in senior living.