Treatment Coordinator $500 SIGN-ON BONUS
Jungle Roots Children's Dentistry & Orthodontics
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $19 to $23 Hourly
- Coordinate patient scheduling process to maximize doctor and hygiene production, coordinate incoming patient flow with clinical staff.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our current treatment plans.
- Prepare financial treatment plans and present to patients.
- Answer patient questions and handle patient complaints, manage patient relations, investigate patient concerns, and educate patients of procedures.
- Follow-up with patients regarding doctor’s treatment plans and schedule appointments.
- Contact insurance companies to verify coverage and fee schedule. Complete insurance breakdown accurately and completely.
- Present fees and give estimates of treatment. Document financial arrangements and commitments to pay.
- Assist patients with completion of insurance forms.
- Communicates effectively with patients and addresses a variety of patient-needs
- Exercise good teamwork and partner with team to create good patient experience.
- Routinely assist with administrative duties.
- Participates in the medical office emergency routine when required. Summons ambulance or EMS or assists other staff members as needed.
- Navigate software without assistance.
- Must always represent the practice in a professional, pleasant, and cooperative manner.
- Maintain regular attendance and adhere to assigned work schedules and office policies.
- Must be flexible.
- Must excel in forward thinking in order to anticipate the needs of the patient and our dental team.
- May be required to travel between office locations. Must be insurable by the company’s insurance.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned by management.
- Working knowledge of dental terminology and practices.
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- Strong organization, interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Comfortable interacting with the general public.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicants will be subject to a background check, including criminal history, driving history and character references.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one to three (1-3) years of relevant experience, preferably in a dental office.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
- Must have high finger dexterity to perform duties involving work on the computer.
- General office equipment (e.g. computer).
Jungle Roots Children's Dentistry & OrthodonticsPhoenix, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.