Company Name: June Tailor
Job Title: Production Associate
Location: Richfield, WI
Are you looking to work for a company committed to total customer satisfaction and profitable growth? June Tailor may be the perfect fit for you! Our company was established in 1961, serving the quilting, home decorating, craft and sewing markets. We specialize in the development and distribution of products that allow consumers to enhance the quality of their leisure time by creatively using specialized tools, materials and kits. Our goal is to allow each consumer to save time and money.
We are seeking a candidate for light Production and Assembly and we will train you.
As Production Associate you will need to demonstrate Knowledge, Proficiency and Experience in:
• Manufacture and package products in a timely manner in a variety of work centers.
• Read and Fill out work order documents.
• Setup and operate equipment.
• Maintain safe and clean work environment by compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing other tasks as requested and working in all departments as needed.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, work standing for long periods.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic, attention to detail who will enjoy a fast paced environment at a small company. June Tailor provides Vacation Pay, Holidays, Medical Insurance and a 401k. Candidates must pass a physical including, assessments on lifting, climbing steps, standing for long periods of time, vision, hearing, dexterity and drug testing.
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.