Senior IT Technical Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior IT Technical Consultant - Mac and Windows - Fully Remote
Are you a senior level technical consultant with both heavy MacOS and Microsoft / Windows Server Admin experience? Would you like to work with a very successful and highly recognized Apple and Jamf Pro Certified Service Provider? Do you prefer to work remotely from your home office? If the above sounds like you, our client has a Senior Technical Consulting opening that could be an outstanding fit for you. Our client primarily services Mac / Apple centric clients. However, there are instances where the client is running both MAC and Microsoft systems and this role will cover the Windows Technical Support issues as they arise as well as support MAC / Apple clients. The breakdown of client is approximately 95% Mac and 5% Windows. The majority of your time will be spent on the Mac side of the business but your Windows knowledge will be key to provide support as needed.
Note from our client:
“A Senior Technical Consultant is needed with experience managing devices in Kaseya MDM (Cloud Based). As an MSP focused primarily on Apple, our desired candidate will possess additional experience with MacOS / iOS administration. Experience managing Apple devices in Jamf Pro is highly desired. The Senior Technical Consultant also requires the ability to compose and troubleshoot Powershell scripts as well as the ability to understand third party vendor technology for hardware / software implementations. The Senior Technical Consultant is a full time remote position, preferably based in Atlanta Metro. Some work will be performed on-site with clients. Self-starters who possess advanced technical knowledge and who demonstrate proper time management will thrive in this opportunity.”
Responsibilities for the Senior IT Technical Consultant (Mac and Windows):
- Senior Level Windows Consulting - Clients range from SMB to Enterprise level
- Manage Windows Devices / Deploy Software using Kaseya MDM
- Ability to estimate project hours based on SOW
- Compose and Troubleshoot Scripts
- Work with the Project Manager to Ensure Milestones and deadlines are met.
- Collaboration with Team Members to ensure Best Practices and solutions are applied
- Create Maintenance Documents / Document Processes and Solutions
- Maintain current knowledge of products and service offerings.
- Monitor service ticket queue for new requests and prioritize requests
Requirements for the Senior Technical Consultant (Mac and Windows):
- Windows Server 2012 / 2016 –administration and management
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 10, Windows Active Directory, and Group Policy Management
- Administrative experience with MacOS
- Scripting Experience with Powershell (highly preferred)
- Kaseya MDM Experience is required
- Passion for great customer service is a must
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Technical Consultant (Windows and Mac):
- Scripting experience with Bash and Python
- Jamf Pro MDM experience is highly preferred
- Lixux experience a plus
- Set Up and Maintenance of Quantum QXS Storage Arrays
Other - our client invests heavily in technical training. You will be joining a team of very advanced MacOS consultants. Our client has excellent retention and longevity of professional staff members. The entire workforce operates remotely and has done so for many years.
Salary – our client offers a competitive base salary in the $90,000 - $120,000 range depending on experience. Our client is also implementing a benefits package to include health benefits that will be effective by your start date.
JumpvineWhy Work Here?
Well established company with excellent growth and benefits
JumpVine is a "hire and retention" partner, not a traditional recruiting firm. Employers productively spend their time interviewing people that have the ability to succeed. This respects the time and efforts of both prospective employers and the candidates. It also greatly minimizes the common occurrence of making bad hires. JumpVine incorporates the same objective model for Temp/Contract hires because a good fit matters, even if the position is short term in nature.
7819 Forest Pine DrCharlotte, NC
TechnologyView all jobs at Jumpvine