Marketing Account Executive / Marketing Account Manager
Are you an aspiring Marketing Account Executive / Marketing Account Manager looking to take your career to the next level? Would you like to align yourself with a boutique marketing / PR agency with an international presence supporting technology related clients? Are you highly organized and truly enjoy communicating with clients and teammates? If the above sounds like you, our award- winning client has a newly created position as a Marketing Account Executive / Marketing Account Manager that could be an outstanding career move for you. The Marketing Account Executive / Marketing Account Manager will be a seeking a creative, proactive and ambitious B2B Senior Marketing Manager to manage its client programs as well as develop and implement brand building and lead generation initiatives. The Marketing Account Executive / Marketing Account Manager (Agency / B2B) will strategize and support marketing campaigns, develop a range of marketing content working with our partners, oversee website development, as well as manage the reporting and measurement. Fresh thinking and a go-getting attitude will serve the Marketing Account Executive / Marketing Account Manager well.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Account Executive / Marketing Account Manager
- Help develop marketing programs and campaigns that comprise a range of services including social, email marketing, content marketing (videos, infographics, eBooks and case studies) aligned with deliverables. Creative marketing programs should include B2B focused campaigns.
- Identify client needs and recommend marketing initiatives to support their business goal.
- Develop and maintain open and collaborative relationships with customers and partners ensuring customer satisfaction and success is top of mind.
- The Marketing Account Executive / Marketing Account Manager will provide excellent agency servicing consisting of conference calls and meetings, efficient email communication response times and ongoing reporting.
- Manage and mentor a marketing coordinator to help meet growth objectives and move the team’s capabilities and career progression to the next level.
- Effectively plan and execute email nurturing programs to drive new lead opportunities. Develop in collaboration with senior management.
- The Marketing Account Executive / Marketing Account Manager will track, measure, and analyze agency and client website and digital marketing campaign data to make informed digital marketing decisions.
Key Performance Indicators for the Marketing Account Executive / Marketing Account Manager
- Quality and creativity of marketing assets implemented for our clients.
- Implementation and outcome of rolling 90-day action plan
- Relationships with partners and clients
- Development of marketing coordinator
Requirements for the Marketing Account Executive / Marketing Account Manager
- BA or BS in Marketing
- Proven success in B2B marketing account management experience of at least 4 years
- Experience working in technology / high tech from a marketing perspective is highly preferred
- Experience writing various types of marketing content – blogs, website copy, infographics, etc.
- Experience working and providing direction to creative directors, graphic designers, photographers, videographers and copywriters
- Great interpersonal skills with both internal team members and external clients
- Understanding of SEO, optimizing and keywording and other digital marketing tactics/tools.
- Experience with WordPress or other web platforms
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, usage of Macs, experience working with Hootsuite, HubSpot, WordPress.