Construction Superintendent - Traveling
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Construction Superintendent – Travelling to $120,000 plus bonus, per Diem & apartment!
Fast growing and profitable “ground up” commercial construction general contractor has the immediate need for a Construction Superintendent – Traveling to join it’s growing team. The position is open due to continued growth of the firm. The role will be the key management professional on-site at various long-term ground up construction projects. The firm currently has several medical imaging center projects slated for new construction across the southeastern USA.
We are seeking an experienced Construction Superintendent who is capable of successfully executing all areas of construction management, on-site job supervision and subcontractor coordination, daily and monthly reporting, and client meetings and communications. The Construction Superintendent will possess a unique combination of leadership, people skills, and construction expertise, as well as a track record of success managing commercial construction projects. Competitive employment package including health benefits.
To be considered for this position, the Construction Superintendent should possess the following minimum experience, skills and abilities:
- 15+ years of experience in construction management.
- Ability to travel and live on-site for the duration of each project. ·Our client will provide daily per diem AND a corporate apartment.
- A degree or certification in building construction or related field preferred.
- Commercial project experience required.
- Exceptional organizational, time management and scheduling skills, and a proven record of success managing projects through to completion.
- Strong ability to produce results within projected time and budget limits.
- Strong devotion to customer service and quality.
- Excellent leadership, communication and organization skills. · Must be a self-motivated individual with a drive to deliver on all three pillars of construction success: quality, schedule and budget.
- Follow all OSHA guide lines.
- Ability to review, interpret and incorporate plans, contract documents into project site/structure development.
- Capable of managing multiple trades on any given occasion, understanding and assure compliance with codes, regulations, and the architect’s intent.
- Work along with Project Manager from start to finish, including Project Setup, contracts, insurance, communicating, review of drawings and documents, developing an overall project schedule, estimate, communicate, and plan for field resources.
- Project Planning to include meeting with Clients, developers, and subcontractors, labor planning, inspections, and safety meetings.
- Project Documentation, Control, and Reporting, daily log, daily pictures, weekly log and monthly schedule update, safety check list and safety meetings.
- Temperament and ability to interface with Owners, Architects, Engineers, Building officials and inspectors in an effective and professional manner.
- Construction start-up and close-outs
- Field personnel coordination, scheduling, and communication · Coordination and communication with internal design-build team members, including account managers, interior designers, architects, etc., as well as outside engineers
- Responding to RFIs
- Assistance in preparation and coordination of change orders (subcontractor and clients)
- Construction scheduling
- Punch lists and project completion follow-up
- Strong construction materials and methods knowledge
- Proven ability to understand construction documents (drawings, specifications, and industry standard documentation)
- Strong understanding and knowledge of OSHA rules and regulations
- Jobsite safety rules and requirements
- Ability to work well in a team environment, and interact well with senior management, external client organizations, vendors, contractors/subcontractors, and project managers
- Excellent leadership, oral communication, written communication, organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines
- Must be quality minded, self-motivated and dedicated to customer service
3200 Holcomb Bridge RdAtlanta, GA
Get fresh Traveling Construction Superintendent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.