We are looking for a high-achiever Trainer to act as the key link between the District Manager and assigned district’s branches. You will train branches to know company policies and you will ensure focus on increasing sales and building productive customers’ relations. The successful candidate will be in charge of locations day-to-day operations and will carry out company policies and guidelines and train all staff.
- Act as a liaison between the District Manager and the area’s branches by making regular visits and interacting with management
- Audit District branches
- Train Management and staff at a district Branch once management is hired
- Be in charge of operational practices making sure that each branch runs smoothly and meets projected revenues and sales estimates
- Coordinate with, report and make recommendations to senior management in order to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Ensure that each branch delivers value and excellence to the clients
- Cultivate and grow a strong team of committed branch managers that will maintain profit margins and implement business plan
- Ensure that all projects are executed profitably and in compliance to standardized business practices
- Apply innovative approaches and techniques to keep updated with competition
- Train Management of all company policies, procedures, etc.
- Stay at locations for 2 weeks or more to ensure that a location is trained and set up properly
- Proven management working experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset and clear thinking
- Business development and strategy implementation knowledge
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Strong Training background
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- BS/MA in Business Administration
- Travel (90%)
- Must be based out of Texas
This is a high travel position. Travel will be 80% in Texas and 20% in Kennesaw, GA and Memphis, TN.
Manager will be eligible for benefits after 3 months. Raise to be given between the 3-6 mark based on performance.