Jumping World is hiring a General Manager. We are looking for a social, hard-working, dedicated, focused individual that can lead the location.
Company Description :
Jumping World is a family entertainment center that includes trampoline lanes, dodgeball courts, foam pits, toddler courts, and slam dunk courts. Some locations have additional activities such as mechanical bulls, water ball, and a complete redemption arcade game system.
- Manage staff of 20+ people
- Lead managers in the upkeep of the facility
- General Maintenance on facility grounds
- Hire and train individuals as needed
- Open and close the location
- Keep track of inventory
- Order inventory
- Customer service
- Social media upkeep
- Watch and grow sales of location
- Foster a great environment for customers and staff members
- Marketing for individual location
- Work with Corporate to ensure location is up to corporate's standards
- Daily/weekly logs
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass background test-Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Must work closing Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Must have flexible work availability
- Full time
Starting salary will be between 30,000-35,000 a year depending on experience in the industry.
Job experience with customer service, entertainment or amusement parks, and management is a plus but not required. All training pertaining to job will be provided.
Benefits will be offered at start of 2019. Must work consecutively for 3 months to qualify for benefits.