- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JumpCrew is a customer acquisition platform that integrates sales and digital marketing to help clients grow brand awareness, leads, and revenue. JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to learn and help businesses grow. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving, work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and are brave enough to not wear a seat belt in a rocket ship so you can lean closer to the stars; then JumpCrew could be the place for you!
The Project Manager - Technology will own technology development, training and CRM system support of Marketing RevOps deliverables for external clients as well as internal JumpCrew business partners. Technology development, training and system support for external clients will be coordinated with RevOps Business Project Managers and through the RevOps Account Managers, and will be delivered with excellence. Internal JumpCrew business technology training and support will be delivered with excellence to our marketing partners in Media and Integrated Marketing, JumpCrew Sales Delivery and Business Development leadership.
- Project Manager - Technology (External Service)
- In partnership with RevOps managers, provide technology-based services for clients including CRM builds, data integrity scrubs, recommendations on needed integrations, and any other technology consultation required for client acquisition and retention.
- Serve as the technical support lead on all RevOps CRM projects as soon as client engagements have been established with RevOps account managers.
- In partnership with RevOps Account Managers and Business PM’s, create, standardize and maintain a technology support ticket status view that allows all marketing personnel to access technology support status.
- Develop and maintain data security around client information. Partner with the RevOps management team on determining who needs access to which pieces of client data and lead the conversations across the company on efficiencies and cost savings to be gained by streamlining technology processes to support client success.
- Establish and implement a comprehensive technology support process, including plans for training and communication of our support ticketing systems.
- Provide weekly system support updates to the Manager of RevOps Project Management
- Communicate any critical client roadblocks to RevOps Account and Project Managers in a timely manner.
- Work with RevOps leadership team to determine the level of technology support needed for each product sold
- Work with RevOps Account Managers and Business PM’s to provide clients with on-time updates on technology support deliverables.
- Continually revisit the current processes in all technology-based marketing areas and make recommendations to RevOps leadership for process improvements.
- Notify team members of questions and/or concerns ahead of scheduled meetings and own action planning for resolution.
- When involved in remote video calls with clients, ensure that RevOps account managers are provided with the pertinent information they need, and always represent JumpCrew with professional business acumen and presentation.
- Other duties as assigned based on organizational needs.
- Project Manager - Technology (Internal Service)
- In conjunction with other lines-of-business SME’s, serve as the primary technical support resource for JC Sales Delivery, Business Development and Marketing leadership for CRM systems
- In partnership with finance, develop and maintain an internal technology licensing database to be shared with RevOps and other marketing leadership, including SOW and other contract date tracking.
- Help to maintain the data integrity of new internal KPI dashboards and business intelligence tools for marketing leadership.
- Communicate any critical CRM technology support roadblocks to RevOps Account Managers and Business PM’s in a timely manner.
- In partnership with other RevOps Business PM’s, create and maintain both functional and technical documentation for each technology tool used.
- Receive technology support workload for Jira-based support tickets from RevOps Project Managers and other marketing personnel.
- Provide a consistent line of communication to all internal stakeholders on technology support deliverables, and lead action planning for roadblocks.
- Notify team members of questions and/or concerns ahead of scheduled meetings and own an action plan for resolution.
- For larger projects, partner with RevOps Account managers and Business PM’s on engagements with external vendors and business partners.
- Other duties as assigned based on organizational growth needs.
- 6-8 years of experience in the administration of Sales CRM systems. B2B experience preferred. Development experience is a plus.
- 6-8 years of IT support experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects across different departments, platforms, and stakeholders
- SDLC process knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Outreach.io and other sales enablement platforms
- General knowledge of Hubspot
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive teamwork
- Strong analytical and process definition skills
- Solid experience in building business intelligence analytics models
- Deep sales process and methodology experience and expertise
- Location: Remote
- Unlimited PTO
- 9 company holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- In-house kitchen with coffee
- Regular company outings - lunch and happy hours!
JumpCrew is on a mission to help good businesses grow into great companies. The key to this transformation is the careful application of digital marketing and sales. This is a gradual process, and each of our products represents a step in the journey to building a thriving enterprise.
Whether it’s driving awareness on social media, producing more leads from marketing, or getting sales to close more deals, JumpCrew has a solution to help businesses move forward.
TechnologyView all jobs at JumpCrew