Account Executive (Remote) - Mobile Application Advertisement Sales
JumpCrew Lincoln, NE
- Expired: October 27, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
JumpCrew is a customer acquisition platform that integrates sales and digital marketing to help clients grow brand awareness, leads, and revenue. JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to learn and help businesses grow. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving, work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and are brave enough to not wear a seat belt in a rocket ship so you can lean closer to the stars; then JumpCrew could be the place for you!
JumpCrew is currently hiring Remote Account Executives to join our Mobile Application Sales Crew. In this role, you will be selling advertising placements for a prominent mobile navigation application to small and medium businesses. You will be responsible for owning the entire sales process: prospecting, making outbound calls, sending emails, qualifying leads, and finalizing contracts. You will be part of a new dynamic team within a fast-paced company and build strong relationships.
The ideal candidate will have a background in SaaS, automotive, or advertising sales; an individual who wants to play an intricate part in generating revenue. This is a great opportunity to partner with small and medium sized businesses nationally. Leveraging your advertising sales background can elevate your potential in targeting the right businesses. If you love sparking up conversations and driving new deals this is the perfect opportunity.
- Prospect, qualify, and close new sales opportunities
- Research and evaluate accounts to identify decision-makers
- Conduct outbound calls and emails to prospective clients
- Present products and services via online meeting tools
- Utilize CRM systems to manage sales pipeline
- Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
- Meet and exceed established weekly and monthly quotas
- 1+ years of post-grad sales experience
- Experience in inside sales
- Experience working in a CRM and maintaining a pipeline
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to generate new qualified prospects
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Work experience in real estate, mortgage lending or advertising is a plus!
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Strong written communication skills
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Location: Home-based remote opportunity!
- Compensation: base salary plus uncapped commissions
- Generous tenure-based PTO plan
- 9 company holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Learning and career growth opportunities
JumpCrew is on a mission to help good businesses grow into great companies. The key to this transformation is the careful application of digital marketing and sales. This is a gradual process, and each of our products represents a step in the journey to building a thriving enterprise.
Whether it’s driving awareness on social media, producing more leads from marketing, or getting sales to close more deals, JumpCrew has a solution to help businesses move forward. #LI-REMOTE
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.