Children Sports and Fitness Coach Part Time Northwest Valley
JumpBunch of Phoenix - East Valley Glendale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a PART-TIME position starting at approximately 4-10 hours a week to start, with the possibility of growth as we grow.
JumpBunch is a fun, structured program that introduces children to a wide range of sports, helps build coordination, self-esteem, and a life-long love of sports and fitness.
We are looking for ENERGETIC, OUTGOING people to teach Sports and Fitness classes for children, primarily ages 6-10, in the Northwest Valley (Glendale) near 59th Ave & the 101 from 3:15-4:30 multiple days per week. Additional classes may be available weekday mornings and/or afternoons.
The JumpBunch coach is essential to our success as an organization. As the most visible aspect of the program, the coach represents what customers perceive our brand to be. Listed below are the duties assigned to the JumpBunch coach and requirements to successfully perform those duties.
Our coaches have the following qualities:
* UPBEAT, POSITIVE, ENERGETIC ATTITUDE
* Love of children
* Experience working with young children preferred (background checks required)
* Athletic background, either participating or coaching (preferred, but not required)
* Has own car with valid driver's license
* Willing to travel to program sites (e.g. preschools, elementary schools, daycares)
* Must be available to work flexible hours during weekday afternoons, and possibly weekday mornings
- Prepares for all classes by reviewing approved lesson plans.
- Arrives for and begins all classes on time.
- Properly instruct children in the use of our approved curriculum and equipment.
- Positively communicates with school directors and teachers regarding all aspects of the JumpBunch classes. Monitors attendance of all registered children and insures they are present.
- Collects payment for classes (not in all cases).
- Wears approved uniform and presents a professional image.
- Communicates with parents both verbally and in writing as needed to report children's progress or difficulty. Adheres to all JumpBunch policies as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Properly completes all requested paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides advance notice or coverage for any foreseen absences.
- Provides own transportation with adequate auto insurance coverage.
- Brings all equipment necessary to execute weekly classes (equipment is provided to you).
- Must pass a background check and/or FBI fingerprinting as required by state.
- Successfully function as a member of a team.
- Must be neat and well groomed.
- Must be in good physical condition and able to bend, kneel, stoop, jump, jog, and otherwise move actively to execute a class. Must be able to occasionally carry large amounts of equipment.
- Should be enthusiastic and pleasant in conversation.
- Must be able to communicate with customers ranging from young children to facility directors.
- Must be prompt, reliable, and able to work independently with no direct supervision.
- Should be able to follow very specific direction and routine.
- Takes initiative to solve problems.
- Should be flexible to work a variety of days and/or times of day.
- Should be creative in adapting to changing classroom variables.
- Have the ability to demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making skills. Must be patient and have a desire to work with children.
- Display an energetic demeanor and smile.
- Possess an understanding of basic customer service skills.
- Only need part-time employment.
Visit us online at www.jumpbunch.com
JumpBunch of Phoenix - East Valley
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at JumpBunch of Phoenix - East Valley