Guide and direct Casino Housekeeping staff during shifts. Act as a liaison between staff members and EVS Manager. Schedule staff and maintain standards of cleanliness and service. Act as EVS Manager in EVS Manager's absence.
- Maintain a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of Superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and orient staff.
- Develop and maintain high standards of cleanliness and service.
- Train staff and coach for excellence.
- Conduct inventory of supplies, equipment and order products.
- Forecast needs and consumption of all supplies.
- Supervise deep cleaning and organization of all work areas.
- Inspect public areas and corridors.
- Work with staff to ensure all duties and responsibilities are meeting performance standards.
- Provide customer service to all employees and guests and handle situations as they occur.
- Ensure department adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of all promotions and events
- All other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English
- Previous janitorial/housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Previous supervisor or management training or experience is preferred.
- Able to work flexible shifts
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations
- Respond to visual and aural cues
- Operate in mentally and physically stressful situations