Are you a determined and friendly professional with an advanced understanding of human behavior and a desire to help clients find exactly the right product or service to suit their needs? If so, you might be a great fit for our well established & growing food distribution company. We’re looking for a self-starting Marketing Manager to oversee promotional & client events. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth.
Manage all aspects of marketing, including but not limited to:
- - Artwork and label design
- - Assist with website design
- - Photograph and organize product photos
- - Develop marketing materials including point of sale, advertising and promotional
- - Assist with social media
- - Plan, organize and manage various marketing events with vendors and customers
- - Track vendor marketing incentives
- - Identify trends in graphic design that are relevant to the food industry
- - Communicate with all levels of management
- - Support sales by providing them with updated product brochures
Required Skills & Experience:
- - Food industry experience a must, specialty items a plus.
- -Passion for food & restaurant marketing.
- - Degree in Art, Marketing, Communications or Journalism with Certificate or emphasis in Graphic Design five plus years experience
- - Able to perform in a fast past environment
- - Time management skills
- - Organized
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- - Highly detail oriented
- - Proactive, high energy, logical and adaptive to change
- - A "take charge---I can will get it done" attitude!
Our company recruits, hires and promotes individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or physical or mental disability unrelated to an individual's ability to perform the job, or any other status protected by law, all in accordance with applicable Federal, State or Local Laws.
Job Type: Full-time