Responsible for performing multiple day-to-day administrative functions to support the operations of a fast-paced office including answering multiple phone lines, processing payments, scheduling, data entry, billing, maintaining records, etc.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proper telephone etiquette and customer service skills
· Detail oriented
· Ability to multi-task under pressure
· Display proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Attention to detail
Work experience and other requirements:
· Minimum of 2 years office assistant experience is required
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must pass criminal background check and drug screening
We offer a competitive salary, healthcare and 401K benefits.