Juliana Planning Group LLC - Allstate Bordentown, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Insurance Sales Producer: Allstate - Juliana Planning Group
Property and Casualty license not required - On the job training to obtain required professional licensing
Are you looking for a meaningful sales career that will allow you to improve and control your financial situation?
Would you like to make a difference in people’s lives with the support of a national brand that people recognize and trust?
Are you looking for a career, not just a job, where you can achieve a substantial income and build a solid future?
If this sounds like what you are looking for and you agree with the following statements, you will thrive as an Insurance Sales Producer on our team!
- You are a natural for sales and enjoy educating and persuading others. With the right training and support, you are certain you will succeed!
- You are articulate and well-spoken yet able to communicate with people at all levels. You enjoy acting in a consultative role and helping people make good decisions.
- You are energetic and self-motivated; you enjoy being busy and working at a fast pace.
- You are disciplined and structured; eager to follow and learn systems and techniques that are proven to succeed.
- You are trustworthy and honest and balance the needs of others with your own.
- You are super-reliable and your team can always count on you to show up ready to win.
Does this sound like you? If so, please read on!
Insurance sales is an excellent career for the right people and our producers enjoy above-average compensation because they follow our proven system for success and we invest heavily in their training. We want people that are looking for a career, not just a job, and if you have the drive, we know how to help you succeed.
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
Team Building Activities
Hands On Training
Professional Work Environment
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Career minded vision.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
Juliana Planning Group LLC - Allstate
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Juliana Planning Group LLC - Allstate