- Posted: over a month ago
Act as technical liaison between customers, engineering and sales department. Responsible for evaluating unique customer applications and determining which equipment/software satisfies customer needs. Responsible for customer demonstrations, trade shows, and conducting training classes. Utilize detailed product knowledge to showcase the capabilities of company products to assist in maximizing product sales.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct detailed product demonstrations in person, via web conference, or at customer site.
- Perform pre-sales assessment of customer applications (throughput studies, product evaluations, etc.).
- Perform post-sales support in the form of evaluation and recommendations on out of the ordinary customer applications.
- Assist customers in the resolution of technical problems.
- Assist sales managers/reps in the evaluation of customer requirements and preparation of proposals.
- Prepare professional reports for customer proposals.
- Organize trade show machines and arrange trade show samples.
- Conduct internal and customer training classes.
- Suggest design modifications (software and hardware) to improve marketability of equipment.
- Conduct time studies to determine throughput rate for specific components.
- Coordinate with Engineering to develop new/custom hardware and software to meet specific customer requests.
- Conduct first article inspections and software testing.
- Assist service engineers as needed with troubleshooting, support, etc.
- Interface with suppliers to resolve problems, improve products, and receive training.
- AS in Robotics or equivalent experience. BS in Engineering field preferred.
- Strong computer (Windows) hardware and software skills.
- Complete familiarity with Microsoft Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- SMT process familiarity
- Basic hardware/software troubleshooting techniques.
- Ability to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers (who possess varying levels of technical knowledge) through demos, training, and proposals.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills and professional appearance.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated and self-assured with aptitude to communicate effectively with personnel from the highest to the lowest levels of the organization to expedite customer requirements.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD or similar design tools a plus.
- Familiarity with screen printers, reflow ovens, soldering machines (selective and wave), AOI, and SPI a plus.
Knowledge and experience with Juki Automation SMT machines and line solutions is preferred. See www.jukiamericas.com for full product portfolio.
Competitive Salary based on experience level and job location
- 401(k) Plan with Company match
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
Juki Automation Systems
TechnologyView all jobs at Juki Automation Systems