General Manager (Trusted Leader)
- Posted: 24 days ago
Our General Managers are Trusted Leaders
JUICY! is an exciting and growing brand, focused on people and culture. We love our guests and aim to win their hearts for life. We serve Mediterranean food made with Halal ingredients inspired by Mom. Juicy! was born in 2011 and will thrive for 101 years and beyond.
Our vision is to gain the most trusted lifelong relationships within communities everywhere. No matter who we interact with, whether it's our guests, team members, or community members, we must impact them in a positive manner.
If you desire to live a meaningful life full of strong relationships, if you love to serve others, and if you're seeking long-term growth, we welcome you.
What does leadership look like at Juicy?
Our General Managers are our "Trusted Leaders." As a Trusted Leader, you are responsible for fulfilling the Juicy! mission:
"Serve our guests in a way that wins their hearts"
YOUR PRIMARY ROLE:
• Select, train, coach, develop & mentor your entire team
• Work shoulder to shoulder with your team to develop their skills
• Inspire your team to provide positive, memorable guest experiences
• Serve your team so that they can consistently achieve the Juicy! mission
• Lead the team to 100% operational excellence by being their role model, coach, trainer and teammate.
• Write dynamic schedules that are in accordance to the needs of the business
• Submit all administrative tasks on time and in full detail
You Professionally Have...
- 2+ years experience in management & leadership as a restaurant manager or otherwise
- Worked in fast casual restaurant chains before (ideally but not required)
- Managed and developed teams of 25+
- Experience in managing P&L and COGS, developing budgets, financial planning and strategy, decision making, process improvement, strategic planning, labor management/scheduling, training & team development, and food quality assurance
- Manager's food safety certification (ServSafe Manager's Certification) and experience in ensuring safe food handling at scale
- Flexible in your availability and are able to rotate between opening and closing the restaurant.
You Personally Have...
- A passion for mentoring and training other people to become leaders
- Listening skills that let you understand your Team and what motivates them
- Awareness to see individual parts of the store operations as a general manager while maintaining a clear view of Juicy!'s bigger picture and goals
- The ability to develop people to work at their highest level and as part of a unified Team
- A desire to be a part of something bigger than yourself and to leave each Team member in a better place than you found him or her
- Unmatched growth opportunity (pursue excellence and reap the rewards!)
- Bonuses for training Team members into leaders
- Vacation / PTO
- Health insurance coverage options
- Free food
- Continuing education
"This is an opportunity to be on the first floor of a fast growing brand while building your team from the ground up. We are committed to training and supporting you to help you reach your goals and grow with us." - @juicyjaffar, Founder of Juicy!
General Manager Restaurant Manager General Manager Restaurant Manager General Manager Restaurant Manager
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?