Are you a digital marketing wizard or E-commerce specialist?
An enthusiastic “A-Player” seeking an opportunity to spread your wings?
If you have 3+ years of experience in any or all of the following: digital marketing, paid ads, business development or e-commerce;
And if you’re interested in surrounding yourself with like-minded 'Intrapreneurs' and playing for something larger than yourself, then read on!
- Exposure to all aspects of business operations, development and marketing.
- Sales/performance-based bonuses set after the first 30 days.
- Opportunity for growth in a company of brands that is focused on creating a culture of Passion, Integrity, Teamwork and Whatever-It-Takes attitude to Meet Our Client's Needs.
- Access to a wide array of online courses and personal development tools.
- Exposure to the exotic car industry including local events.
Your most important asset will be a no-excuses attitude toward getting projects completed effectively and efficiently, along with an infinite passion for personal growth and learning how entrepreneurs start and run businesses.
Your ability to effectively take ownership of your departments, researching for answers, solving problems and proactively adding value will make you an ideal candidate for the position.
Compensation: Starting salary is $37,000-$42,000 a year, depending on experience.
A commission structure will be installed after 30 days based on monthly sales, to alight the company goals with yours!
There is a lot of room to grow within this role AND the company!
- Create, manage, and optimize listings on Shopify, eBay and Amazon.
- Create and implement strategies to maximize customer reviews and testimonials.
- Hiring freelancers, providing clear instructions and overseeing their work.
- Creating and executing digital marketing campaigns across various channels (email, Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Amazon, eBay).
- Research & locate relevant products/services & offers to existing clients (back-end offers).
- Oversee day-to-day operations for all e-commerce platforms: identify problems, customer service, fulfilling orders, stock management, etc.
Key Skills Required:
- Technical Skills: eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Internet research and Social Media.
- Content creation and marketing: articles/posts, video production and graphic design.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the company; be 100% responsible for the effectiveness of our peer to peer communications. Must have excellent oral and written skills.
- Experience in the development of marketing promotional assets, digital advertising, sponsored social advertising, retargeting, paid search and analytics.
- Proven experience creating scalable and sustainable growth in an eCommerce platform.
- SEO expertise.
We only hire “A Players”; team players with an entrepreneurial mindset; highly motivated self-starters. Those who proactively seek opportunities to do their job more effectively/efficiently, don’t wait to be told what to do; willing to do what it takes to win; commitment to continuous personal growth and eager to learn more about e-commerce and digital marketing! Team members who are reliable, understand the importance of systems in business; thrive in a fast-paced, quick-change environment; resourceful with a “can-do” attitude; drama free with strong work ethics.
How to Apply (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
Please review our primary website at www.JuiceYourRide.com before filling out the application.
As we are SUPER busy and attract a lot of attention, PLEASE do NOT apply unless you are qualified and “fired up” for this opportunity.
Fill out our online application form at: https://forms.gle/mEnnLB8yLQ8bhVhb6
WE ONLY(!) READ YOUR RESUME **AFTER** you fill out our application, If you just click "apply" without completing our application form your application will not be considered.
Thank you for your diligence and attention to detail!
Juice Your Ride
Why Work Here?Juice Your Ride is an e-commerce brand selling battery chargers for exotic cars. In just 3 years we have become an international industry leader. We are currently growing and seeking a business development/digital marketing manager to support our expansion efforts.
Grow with the company, learn all sides of business operations and digital marketing!