Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to hire a customer service representative who is personable and enjoys engaging with customers. In addition to customer service, product knowledge and routine tasks are required.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for building additional new business. The ideal candidate must have a professional manner with the ability to deal with a diverse group of people. NOTE: There is no selling of goods or telemarketing involved.
- Receive weekly feedback and coaching sessions from management
- You will be working in local and provincial areas
- Interacting with new customer accounts, opening and verify new account information.
- Comfortable speaking with the public
- Hourly and weekly pay
- Full time – Monday to Friday - Weekends off
- Benefits (After 6 months)
- Fun and competitive culture with team events such as team nights, sports games, team building activities & holiday parties
- Travel and advancement opportunities
Good luck to all who apply!
Juggernaut Acquisitions Group Inc - CalgaryWhy Work Here?
Weekly Pay, Travel Opportunities and Great Benefits with lots of room for growth !!!
Juggernaut Acquisitions Group Inc. is a marketing, advertising, fund-raising agency and employment agency whose current clients consist of prominent national and international non-profit organizations.
BusinessView all jobs at Juggernaut Acquisitions Group Inc - Calgary