Judson Senior Living in Cleveland, Ohio is currently seeking a Care Partner. Currently hiring for Full Time Night and Part Time Evening positions at our South Franklin Circle location, a premier independent living community in the Cleveland suburb of Chagrin Falls.
What does Judson offer me?
- The opportunity to grow and be recognized for the meaningful & impactful work you do!
- Collaborative and Respectful Team Members, supporting each other and living out our mission of Bringing Community to Life.
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Development
- Campus perks like use of Judson's Wellness & Pool Facilities, Discounted On-Campus Meals and Free Parking.
What will I do in this role with Judson?
As a Care Partner, supporting the Judson mission will include the following responsibilities:
- Provide personal care, cooking, housekeeping, as well as planning and leading activities meaningful to the members all while maintaining the members' independence by promoting autonomy and choice in their daily activities.
- Build a relationship with every member based on trust and respect and all care performed will be done in such way to uphold the members' dignity, to create a supportive environment of true home and community, and to add to the enrichment of each member's life.
- Assist with personal care functions including, but not limited to: dental/mouth care, bathing, dressing and grooming, hair care, nail care, shaving, toileting care, other personal and hygiene care.
What do I need for this role with Judson?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Training and/or experience in caring for the elderly
- Experience as a nursing assistant, home health aide, recreational therapist, dietary worker, or housekeeper in a senior living setting is preferred
How is Judson unique?
- Judson is a not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) offering independent living, assisted living, memory support services, short-term rehabilitative and long-term skilled nursing care, home care, hospice, community memberships, and outreach initiatives.
- Our employees are committed to our Core Values: Respectfulness, Empowerment, Communication, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence.
- Three stunning campuses and over 110 years of experience serving Northeast Ohio with compassion, excellence and innovation has solidified our stellar reputation for making a difference in the lives of others every day!
Judson Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer and follows a practice of affirmative action in promoting equal employment opportunity. Judson Retirement Community does not discriminate on actions involving recruiting, hiring, training, on-the-job treatment and promotion.