Digital Marketing Specialist
Judson Senior Living Solon, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come work for Northeast Ohio's Premier Senior Living Communities!
Judson Senior Living in Cleveland, Ohio is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist. Currently hiring for a Full Time Day position.
What makes Judson an employer of choice?
A CAREER with Judson means you will be connected, inspired, and engaged to make a difference in the lives of others every day! Judson is a place where you have opportunities to grow and are recognized for the meaningful work you do in a positive, inclusive environment.
We offer COMPETITIVE and COMPREHENSIVE benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Development
- Campus perks like use of Judson's Wellness & Pool Facilities, Discounted On-Campus Meals and Free Parking.
What will I do in this role with Judson?
- Develop, execute and evaluate a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for Judson.
- Develop timelines and goals for digital marketing initiatives and track progress/success.
- Manage and direct on a day-to-day basis with outside consultants and agencies on strategic digital marketing initiatives.
- Monitor monthly and annual dollars spent to adhere to marketing budget.
- Generate new sales qualified leads through digital advertising, organic web search, social media, and website management. Procure, manage, publish, promote, and measure online content delivered through the Judson website, blog, social media, and email marketing.
- Develop and maintain the design and maintenance of Judson web site. Update website as needed to optimize promotion of Judson communities, events, programs, and services.
- Partner with Director of Marketing to provide leadership and counsel to Judson staff members on the use and integrity of logos and communication vehicles to maintain consistency with overall Judson brand guidelines.
- In conjunction with the Vice President of Sales & Marketing and Director of Marketing, interview, hire, and manage university interns.
What do I need for this role with Judson?
- University graduate in business, marketing, communications or an equivalent combination of education, training and expertise.
- Individual must possess a minimum of 2+ years of experience in marketing, digital marketing, social media, public relations or communications.
- Experience in Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite a plus Experience must include digital marketing and social media responsibilities.
- Valid Driver's License, valid auto insurance, and reliable transportation.
How is Judson unique?
- Judson Senior Living is a not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) offering independent living, assisted living, memory support services, short-term rehabilitative and long-term skilled nursing care, home care, hospice, community memberships, and outreach initiatives.
- Our employees are committed to our Core Values: Respectfulness, Empowerment, Communication, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence.
- Three stunning campuses and over 110 years of experience serving Northeast Ohio with compassion, excellence and innovation has solidified our stellar reputation for making a difference in the lives of others every day!
Judson Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer and follows a practice of affirmative action in promoting equal employment opportunity. Judson Retirement Community does not discriminate on actions involving recruiting, hiring, training, on-the-job treatment and promotion.
Judson Senior Living
BusinessView all jobs at Judson Senior Living