- Posted: over a month ago
Come work for Northeast Ohio's Premier Senior Living Communities!
Judson Senior Living in Cleveland, Ohio is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Concierge. Currently hiring for a Full-Time position with our Judson Manor retirement community located in Cleveland's University Circle.
What makes Judson an employer of choice?
A CAREER with Judson means you will be connected, inspired, and engaged to make a difference in the lives of others every day! Judson is a place where you have opportunities to grow and be recognized for the meaningful work you do in a positive, inclusive environment.
We offer COMPETITIVE and COMPREHENSIVE benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Development
- Campus perks like use of Judson's Wellness & Pool Facilities, Discounted On-Campus Meals and Free Parking.
What will I do in this role with Judson?
As an Administrative Assistant/Concierge, supporting the Judson mission will include the following responsibilities:
- Proficiently multi-task with office/receptionist functions, including courteously answering phones timely, greeting members, guest and staff, respond to inquiries and provide direction.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to administration, other departments and members as needed.
- Provide customer focused services - understand issues, ensure satisfaction, anticipate and define need, build relationships, provide good judgment and commit to customer from start to finish.
- Monitors visitor activity, and makes sure that all visitors sign in and out on the correct form.
- Maintains Room Reservation Book for Auditorium, Wick Room, Club Room, Mansion Library, and Mansion Living Room. Monitor room reservations and works with residents to properly complete event forms.
- Provides assistance with regard to members involving keys, mail, packages, postage, check cashing, cash box and key box.
- Submit Maintenance and Environmental Service work order for residents. Assists residents with writing up work orders.
- Schedule computer technical assistance for residents and convey to IT staff.
- Entering monthly volunteer hours into the Volunteer database
- Assist with insurance verifications, generating statements, member notifications, departmental and holiday mailings, facility calendars and other departmental work projects as needed.
- Maintains a record of acceptable attendance and punctuality.
- Keeps resident census up to date on the computerized Resident Locator program.
- Updates on a timely basis and keeps current all Front Desk files, mail lists and employee/resident phone lists.
- Maintains sufficient supplies for office needs
- Monitors resident billing of long distance faxes and forwards billing information to Finance Department on a timely basis.
- Adds and deletes Pendants for residents for SARA (Resident Emergency Call System)
- Assist the Volunteer Services Department with various clerical tasks (assisting with mailings, proofing letters, filing, copying, wrapping gifts, writing Christmas/thank you cards, etc.) including data entry work.
- Observes all company rules and safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
What do I need for this role with Judson?
- High School Diploma/GED required; Associate's degree preferred.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience working in a fast-paced office setting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word & a functional working knowledge of other Microsoft Office Programs.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and time management skills with a strong background in successfully delivering exceptional customer service and strong attention to detail.
- Notary Public, or willing to become a Notary Public.
How is Judson unique?
- Judson is a not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) offering independent living, assisted living, memory support services, short-term rehabilitative and long-term skilled nursing care, home care, hospice, community memberships, and outreach initiatives.
- Our employees are committed to our Core Values: Respectfulness, Empowerment, Communication, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence.
- Three stunning campuses and over 110 years of experience serving Northeast Ohio with compassion, excellence and innovation has solidified our stellar reputation for making a difference in the lives of others every day!
Judson Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer and follows a practice of affirmative action in promoting equal employment opportunity. Judson Retirement Community does not discriminate on actions involving recruiting, hiring, training, on-the-job treatment and promotion.
Judson Senior Living
BusinessView all jobs at Judson Senior Living