We are a Certified Public Accounting (CPA) firm serving southern Minnesota from our office in Faribault. We are looking for an individual with an active CPA Minnesota license and experience in public accounting.
- Individual and business tax preparation and review
- Tax planning
- Compilation of financial statements
- Small business consulting
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of five years public accounting experience
- An active Minnesota CPA license
- Experience preparing IRS forms 1120, 1120S, 1065, 990 and 1040
Proficiency using ProSystem Tax, Accounting CS, Microsoft Office and Quickbooks software is preferred but not required.
The position is fulltime with paid holiday and PTO time, health, life and disability insurance and 401k pension plan.