- Expired: March 06, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jubilee Ministries, located in Lebanon, PA, is a mission-driven, faith-based, nonprofit organization. This multifaceted team strives to serve those affected by incarceration by being ambassadors of life change through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. One program of Jubilee is the Aftercare program which seeks to address the needs of men and women caught in the cycle of addiction, incarceration or homelessness. This program provides an environment and structure for men and women to have their hearts and lives transformed by an ongoing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Jubilee Ministries is seeking full-time Recovery Specialist for our Aftercare Programs. The role of the Recovery Specialist is to exemplify Christ in all forms of life and be an example, coach, and accountability partner with the Jubilee aftercare students. This includes providing case management, intake, supervision, instruction, teaching, administration, and actions related to the oversight and guidance of the students.
The Recovery Specialist will need to follow and hold students accountable to all current policies and procedures and be a role model and example in living life God's way. This is a hands-on position that requires the ability to motivate, hold others accountable and maintain standards and procedures of the program. The Life Coach must possess the wisdom to set appropriate boundaries with students, and be able to have hard conversations when student revert back to deception and criminal behaviors.
The successful candidate will feel called to ministry and furthering Jubilee's mission of bringing life change through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Schedule:Wednesday-Saturday 12:00-10:30 p.m.
Accountability: Aftercare Manager
Status: Full Time; Non-Exempt
Purpose: To provide a live-in spiritual presence and responder for the Men's Aftercare Program. To provide spiritual guidance, teaching, and oversee character development of students in the Aftercare Program.
- Degree or appropriate experience in ministry or case work
- Valid Driver's License
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: verbally articulate and clear; good listener; able to display Christian love to people from all walks of life; can hold Aftercare men and women accountable for their choices, behavior, and actions
- Able to appropriately handle sensitive information and maintain required confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Computer literate: proficient in Microsoft Word
- Effective presentation skills
- Willing to adhere to Jubilee's Mission Statement, Core Values, Statement of Faith, Position Statements, and Employee Code of Conduct
- Experience in prison work and/or addictions a plus
- Ability to implement strong professional boundaries in a close living environment
Working Conditions/Physical Factors: Occasionally= 1-33% Frequently= 34-66% Continuously= 67%-100%
- Sitting/Working at Computer- Frequently
- Phone Communications- Frequently
- Driving Ministry Vehicles-Frequently
- Lifting (under 25 lbs.)- occasionally
- Walking Block Between Aftercare building and main office building- Occasionally
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
235 S 12th St.Lebanon, PA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Jubilee Ministries
Get fresh Recovery Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.