- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Jubilee is seeking full time directors/producers who want to create innovative and meaningful videos for our +8M subscribers. We’re looking for original storytellers who are experts in the digital media landscape, and can pitch/produce/execute their ideas on a fast-paced production schedule, utilizing some of our resources (budget, platform, systems, etc.) but also gathering your own (crew, collaborators, etc). Ideal candidates for this role are high-performing creatives with a distinct POV who are familiar with most aspects of production, can communicate their vision effectively to team members, and are optimistic when things get challenging. Let's collaborate!
At Jubilee, we're on a mission to provoke understanding and create human connection. We explore identities and experiences that push people to feel more, think more, and see more in others. We challenge the belief of a black-and-white world, and instead embrace the complexity and richness of our experiences. People are at the core of our mission and we're looking for our next family member to join the adventure.
In the simplest terms, our directors make the videos that live on our channel. The process includes: continuously pitching ideas to our creative leadership until given a green-light; planning and executing production on a schedule that meets budget and time requirements; overseeing the editing of videos so that they meet our channel standards. A lot goes into each of those phases, so an eagerness to learn is essential as well as a positive mindset. The meaning and intention of our videos is our highest priority, so that we're not just making content for content's sake. With your help, we want to create a lasting impact on our audience and create an opportunity for you to grow as a creative.
What You’ll Do
- Pitch ideas for high-performing new shows or new episodes of existing shows
- Optimize your ideas by collaborating and workshopping with our team
- Organize and plan production according to a schedule (casting, coordinating, producing)
- Communicate with our team on what resources are needed and actively find your own resources.
- Direct videos on set or on location
- Oversee post production (sometimes with our staff editors, sometimes with freelancers)
- Debrief with our team on the successes and learning points from production
- Ideally, experience some joy in the process
Who You Are
- A creative with 2-4 years of experience making videos for YouTube
- Someone who understands the creative and technical aspects of production
- An effective communicator who enjoys collaboration
- Someone who want to challenge themself
- Someone who can find humanity in unexpected situations
- A storyteller with something to say
- Someone familiar with Jubilee’s brand and mission
What We Offer
- Flexible PTO plan - take the time you need!
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans - we pay 90% of the base plan for all our full time employees
- Life Insurance, 401(k) plan
- Kitchen with free snacks & drinks
- A creative environment without rigid structure - we truly encourage our team to bring their authentic, true selves to work everyday
- Fun employee-led events, company off-sites, uniquely led team meetings, and so much more!
**PLEASE NOTE: Jubilee has a hybrid work culture and we are currently working in-office 3 days at work with 2 days a week of remote work. As such, all candidates must be on-site in El Segundo 3 days a week and thus based near the office or willing to relocate.**
Powered by JazzHR
Jubilee MediaAnaheim, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.