Driver & Packager
Triad Isotopes, Inc., the fastest growing radiopharmaceutical company in the nation, is seeking a Full Time Driver for its Canton Massachusetts location.
General Responsibilities include:
Ensure safe and timely delivery of products to customers while complying with instructions and prescribed routines, methods or procedures;
· Operate vehicle to deliver products to hospitals, clinics, and other facilities as instructed;
· Maintain a safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition.
· Requirements include:
· High school diploma or equivalent required;
· Working early morning shifts
· Must pass drug screen
· Light, occasional physical effort required to move, lift and deliver containers and boxes up to 65lbs.
· Continuous mental and visual attention required to drive vehicle and deliver products, involving repetitive or diversified work requiring constant alertness or activity.
· Ability to operate vehicle and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Drivers start at $15.15 per hour and hours are SHIFT HOURS. No phone calls please. Candidates must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check. EOE/AA/DFWP