Administrative Assistant for Civil Site Contractor
Organize daily/weekly department activities, prepare purchase orders, subcontracts, change orders, place orders for PM’s and superintendents, resolve issues with subcontractors and vendors; including invoices and pay requests and other related activities from a satellite office in South Orlando.
Applicants that will be considered should possess these qualities:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe and general office equipment; willingness to learn other software programs. Experience in Vista by Viewpoint, Heavy Job, Heavy Bid or P6 a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to function under pressure
- Enthusiastically energetic
- Provide exceptional service to department and coworkers
- Exhibit a professional demeanor, including appearance
- Interact and communicate professionally with office personnel and clientele
- Ability to schedule meetings, email and take messages efficiently and accurately
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work load based deadlines, work independently and possess a strong attention to detail
DRUG FREE WORK PLACE – EQUAL OPPURTUNITY EMPLOYER
Passing drug test is required to qualify for employment
Heavy Highway Contractor
Jr. Davis Construction Company, Inc.Jr. Davis Construction Company, Inc. Heavy Highway Contractor Kissimmee, Florida